Greetings everyone and hope this finds you well. Exciting news, the Store opens for the 2017 camping season this weekend. We’ll be open tomorrow until 9pm, Saturday & Sunday 9am – 9pm and Monday 9am – 7pm. Kitchen will be open for Breakfast Sandwiches and Burgers etc. and your favourite flavours of ice cream are back in stock. We have your general camping supplies, groceries, vehicle gas and fishing licenses available as usual.
Spring Store Hours, May 22 – June 29:
Sunday – Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday – Saturday: 9am – 8pm
Spring Cleaning, May 19 – 22, 2017:
We have a large dumpster in the parking lot. Please use this for large items ie: old BBQs, bikes, chairs etc. Please do not use this for household garbage!
After this clean-up weekend please take all of your large items ie: old BBQs, chairs, large cardboard boxes etc. to the Baynes Lake or Jaffray Transfer Stations.
30th Anniversary Celebrations:
We’re looking forward to and planning the campsite’s 30th Anniversary celebrations for the Labour Day long weekend this year (Sept. 1 – 4th.) If anyone has any favourite photos they would like to share from the past 30 years here at Koocanusa Campsite & Marina you’re invited to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off at the store in an envelope (attn: Evelyn). We’ll be putting together a slideshow to share with you that weekend.
Other Reminders for our Campers
(from the Legal Agreement):
- Quiet Time: 11pm – 7:30am
- New Generator Hours: 10am – 7pm, please don’t leave your generator running when you aren’t at your site.
- Pet Owners: Please keep your dog leashed at all times and do not leave your dog unattended at your site. When you are gone they tend to bark or howl. Dogs are a huge issue and generate lots of complaints.
- No Washing of Trailers or Vehicles in July and August
- No watering of grass in July and August
- All propane tanks over 60lb must be properly secured.
And with that hope everyone has a great long weekend with one of the best forecasts we’ve had in the past few years for this time of year. Look forward to seeing everyone back at Koocanusa for another great summer!