Hope you’re having a great long weekend so far, have been meaning to send this update for awhile. As you might know we are celebrating Canada’s 151st Birthday a day early today on Saturday, June 30th. So please join us for any or all of the activities below if you camp with us or are out at Koocanusa this weekend. Everyone welcome!
- kids, pick up your Canada Day package after 11am. Complete everything and come back at 1pm.
- join us on the deck at 1pm for some birthday cake to help Canada celebrate
- enjoy the bouncy castles in the parking lot from 2 – 7pm
- children’s crafts on the deck from 1 – 3pm
- face painting on the deck from 3 – 5pm
- be part of our 8th annual Koocanusa Parade. Show your Canadian pride and bring along your decorated golf cart, wagon, buggy, pet, bike or ??? Be in the parking lot at 6:45pm for a 7pm start.
- fireworks will start at dusk (depending on weather and fire restrictions.)
In other exciting news, our 2018 Koocanusa Hoodies are officially in stock! Come get yours early/while supplies last to make sure you get your size. Beat the cooler weather with our stylish sweatshirts in a range of both kids’ and adult sizes.
Have a great long weekend and hope to see everyone at the lake soon. The store is officially now open 9am – 9pm until September long weekend. Happy Summer!